Working for Innovative Enrollment Solutions, LLC
Through our iEnrollsolutions, Employee Benefits Enrollment System we provide safe and secure self-hosted, managed-hosted, and software-as-a-service solutions to facilitate enrollment of core benefits and supplemental health care coverage. Our intuitive platform supports agent assisted, call center, and self-enrollment scenarios. Our market-proven solution makes the process of collecting and disseminating subscriber data clean, simple, and far more cost-effective (and environmentally friendly) than traditional paper-based insurance enrollment solutions. Our configurable and extensible platform was radically designed to meet the needs of any enrollment scenario.
Listed below are the positions that we currently have open.
If you would like to be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com.
IES provides employment and contract opportunities, equally and fairly without bias and without discriminating on the basis of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
Open Positions at Innovative Enrollment Solutions, LLC
Business Development Representative
IES is looking for a unique candidate to fill the role of Sales Associate / Business Development Representative. The successful candidate will have superior knowledge of the Employee Benefits Insurance business, especially supplemental benefits, as it relates to sales and enrollment. This position is the second step in the creation of a sales team. It is expected that the individual hired will, at the onset, perform the duties of a sales professional, under the direction of the companies Chief Marketing Officer, while at the same time assisting the CMO with his efforts with Major Sales. The ideal candidate should have five plus years of experience in sales and/or sales management with a keen understanding of customer service and building long term relationships. This individual should be highly motivated, self-directed and have proven organizational, communication and management skills. Insurance licensing is not required.
Business Development Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the growth IES by identifying prospects and converting them to clients.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with new and existing clients for the purpose of client satisfaction and additional revenue attainment.
- Participate in the planning and execution of day to day sales processes and sales initiatives.
Business Development Associate Job Duties:
- Create business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing their business needs and recommending a solution.
- Deliver polished product/sales presentations to the "Decision Maker" level.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Understand enrollment technologies and associated pricing models.
- Develop a keen understanding of competing products, services and companies.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and other network opportunities to promote the Company's interests.
- Communicate with members of the management team to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service and suppliers provide consistent services.
- Collaborate with IES team members to solve customer problems and enhance the overall performance of the Company.
- Provide field sales support and expertise to the customer service team and their designated portfolios.
- Achieve income and a gross profit results in line with quarterly / annual targets.
- Other related duties as required by Management.
- Regularly meet with customers to identify new business opportunities and forecast customer demand.
- Develop and build effective relationships with customers.
- Ensure all customers understand the services offered from IES.
- Meet with customers face to face and via conferencing technologies to promote the business through presentations and other account analysis.
- Respond quickly to meet customer requests and needs in line with business requirements.
- Ensure all customers are treated in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Handle customer complaints in an effective manner, diffusing any tension and address the problems through identification of information and solutions.
- Explain and successfully implement agreed IES policies, procedures and practices, ensuring a positive and professional delivery.
- Ensure you are the customer's first contact point when they are looking at changing existing products or purchasing new products.
Business Development Associate Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of business development / sales experience, particularly as it relates to the Employee Benefits Insurance Industry, especially supplemental benefits and related industries. Insurance Licensing Not Required.
- Business Relationship Guru, Excellent Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Strong Prospecting and Negotiation Skills, Ability to Demonstrate Consistency in Meeting and Exceeding Sales Goals, Creative Thinker, Independently Motivated.